Friday, January 16, 2009

"Watch the Skies!"










More, and more regular people are seeing them. It is nolonger a rumor to be dismissed with a laugh. They appear out of nowhere! Slowly they drift across the quiet sky baffling all who see them. Despite government lies they are here.

Teddy Bears! They sail the skies of the world. They look down upon us like the Greek G-d's of old. Who knows what strange plans they have for humanity. Why are they here, what do they want? Most worrying of all,..what do they eat?!

3 comments:

poetreader said...

"... Today's the day the teddy bears have their picnic ..."

... and YOU may be the main course.

ed

Anonymous said...

They don't eat 'cause they're vapor. But you better not let them rain on you.

Anonymous said...

I do not κnoω whethеr it's just me or if everybody else encountering issues with your site. It appears like some of the text on your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a issue with my web browser because I've had thіs hаpρen beforе.

Thаnκ you

My blog ροst: how to buy cars at an auction