Friday, January 2, 2009

"My Great Feet of 2008!"













Just before the change of year I went out, and did something about my aching feet. I got new shoes! Yeah I'm kinda slow on them practical things. Ahhh, soft slippers to walk around in borrowed apartments with.

Speaking of which that's where all them Brooklyn Bridge, waterfront snapshots came from. (scroll down) Swell views from the window of a dear friend's home. I say thanks heaps, with sugar, and candy sprinkles on top to all my wonderful pals, new'n old for saving my unworthy butt from the streets, alleys, and or subways.

As has been said by more thoughtful wits than I "...being homeless sucks!"

Anyhow all of you beloved, and assorted Angels gets "beach front property" with 'no' owed back taxes in Paradise for your kindnesses.

Below are my new slippers! OOOH! So cozy! It's true, so true that you don't count your blessings till ya lose them! 'Take note kiddies!













'But back to my considerable feets of 2008.

Converse! I was given a pair of blue Converse sneakers for Isacc Newton's birthday,...known to some as Christmas.

Look at my "Bleeding Queers" blog,...if you dare! Scroll around my pervert page, and you'll see a post where I wax romantic for a pair of blue Converse sneaks!













Well Santa,..in the form of my dear host/hostesses made my pedestrian dream come True! Now I can aimlessly wander the streets of the Emerald City in skate boarding, hipster style!












I am one happy Hobo!

"Blessings on you all, and a Happy New Year!"

Eh,ahem,...since shit seems to be coming my way lately I could also use a 1957 mint condition Chevy two tone, and a '36 inch Sony flat screen, and one of them weird japanese robot cats to go with my new comfy home,...Santa?

(Click on images to see my happy tootsies in detail.)
______________________________________________________________________________________

...and now a word from Uncle Walt.


This is thought to be Walt Whitman's actual voice. It was discovered on an 1890 wax cylinder. However some cast doubt on this,...time will tell.

The text,...

"AMERICA"

Centre of equal daughters, equal sons,
All, all alike endear'd, grown, ungrown, young or old,
Strong, ample, fair, enduring, capable, rich,
Perennial with the Earth, with Freedom, Law and Love,
A grand, sane, towering, seated Mother,
Chair'd in the adamant of Time.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man. I can't fit into Con's anymore. One of the side effects of being a pear-shaped guy is the fact that my doggies have just gotten way too wide so as I need Propét sneaks and shoes with their 5E widebody stance. Like I told my friends (Gobbless'em) if you really wanna insult a head of state throw one of these at them!"
Take good care of those doggies, when mine hurt I wish I'd have.

Uncle Sydney 2012 said...

My damned feet was killing me, but now I'm in Converse heaven!

Blessings on all!