Thursday, January 29, 2009

"SYDNEYHAUSE"





Greetings gang. For those interested in how my searching for a new home is coming go over to "Sydneyhause". (...see link) The good news is I'm nolonger homeless, and I have all the documents I need to get all the documents I need.

Life in Kafka's post 9/11 world.

Oh the joy of hot water, shampoo, a warm bed, cable tv, and Chinese take out. I'm a person again! Whereas I'd never suggest it as a holiday option being Homeless has changed me. I'm another person. It's too soon to say what kind.

I've seen things, and had to do things that I thought would never enter into my life. I think I'll be a better performer, artist, and person, but as I say,...I don't know. It's too much. I think it's kin to what soldiers have to deal with when they come home from war.

I've experienced, and am experiencing emotions I have no name for. I need time, and safety to process all this. I told a friend that I need to close my door, lock it, and not come out for a long, long time.

Stay Tuned.

3 comments:

Fida said...

I am so happy for you! Enjoy Sydneyhause" and the warmth of your bed - get better soon!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so very very good!

...I need to close my door, lock it, and not come out for a long, long time.

I don't blame you, not one little bit. I want you to feel all snuggly and warm like a bear in hibernation for weeks and months on end before he puts his nose out the door to scent the first hint of Spring and honeycombs.

Uncle Sydney 2012 said...

Bless you both!