Friday, January 30, 2009

"Holy Crap am I Sick!"




I have no idea where this came from. All I know is suddenly I'm walking on the walls, and hearing things backwards. Mind you all this would be fun if I also wasn't puking up everything I ever ate.

Did I mention the headaches, and other points of extreme agony? 'Course then there's the hacking cough, and endlessly runny nose. For heaven sakes I thought I'd done all the penance that was required of me for a while.

It probably wasn't a good idea to watch "28 Days Later" in my condition either

The upside is I'm deep in a warm cozy bed, and not some street, train, or friends couch,...sweetly given though the couch was. Much loving thanks to the Rt. Rev. Martin, and Mrs. in my time of trial.

I need more sleep, and more soup.

'Back soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you're still processing what you've been through. Clearly it was a horrendous ordeal. I knew a man who, after many weeks of overworking, every Christmas promptly came down with a bad cold after he broke for the holidays. It could be something like that. If my guess is correct, you may need to give yourself some time to recover.

I hope you feel much better soon. I'm off to my own warm bed, where I HOPE I shall be able to adequately rest (I have my own ordeal in the form of obnoxious noisy neighbors). G'night!

Uncle Sydney 2012 said...

Yeah, I hardly know what to say or do anymore. Yes I've been posting stuff, but it wasn't the whole story.

There's volumes that can't be said or maybe are just beyond words.

Really all I want to do is stay in bed, and or watch the cartoon channel.

In fact the other morning I had several actual moments of peace.

It was warm, secure, and quiet.