Saturday, January 10, 2009

"Robot Soup"







Hi gang. I'm having a thrilling mood shifting sort of day. It's snowing, and maybe I'll go out, and take some snaps for you. One the other hand I'm a bit weepy, and anxious right now. It's been a hell of a season, and I'm not alway humorous, and strong about it.

Yep it's my blog, and I'll whine if I want to.

Men should weep more. I wish I could. It's a swell purgative of worries, and bullshit. I don't know how this very useful emotional reflex became such a taboo amongst guys.

Imagine cops, soldiers, judges, doctors, and such weeping in the streets or battle fields of the world. Weeping for what they've seen or had to do. 'Might be a better or at least 'different' world.

Anyway I've had a cup of "atomic" soup. Hey ya put something in the micro wave I have to assume it come out at least 'a little' radio active.

Taste good though.

Stay Tuned.

2 comments:

fanofgrendel said...

A good weep is ten times better than a fist pounding. Particularly good if you have someone to weep with.

Uncle Sydney 2012 said...

actually for the last day or so I have been weeping.

weeping for my lost relatives, friends, and my former life.

it's really awful these daze.

but i'll try to hang on.