Monday, June 21, 2010

"PUFF!!"












Like an airbag in an old Chevy my tummy has re-inflated. Good grief, now I'll never fit down that super narrow submarine hatchway!

Remember all that weight I lost,...well I found it. Aw com'on all I did was have two episodes of falling off the health wagon, and I'm the damned Hindenberg again. I had some KFC on Friday, and some take out curry on Sunday.

Then BLAM!!

My gut is making like blimp city. I'm told it's the sodium, and assorted radioactive debris that they use to cook all that crap up with. If I lay off the grease, and dead animals for a bit I should re-deflate in a week or so.

'But Dammit! I WANT BAR-B-Q!!

2 comments:

Zaek said...

That you reacted so fast and so significantly to a couple of sodium-laden meals suggests to me that Sion is right: you need to stay off the rib-stickin' greasy stuff and gravitate to lighter, healthier fare. I hate to be a worry wart, but there it is.

BTW, if you have a blender, you can make fruit shakes. Not only are they not a penance, they're fucking delicious, perfect for a hot summer. I can recommend a couple of easy recipes. If you don't have a blender, put it somewhere near the top of your shopping list. Consumerism is good for the economy!

Uncle Sydney 2012 said...

Well I don't like blenders,..they're so hard to clean. They tend to be bug magnets too.

However yes comrade Sion is as always right.

I'm back on a veggie/fruit, and some steamed chicken diet again. My tummy seems to be going down again as well.

Actually that's more likely the result of sweating gallons while out, and about.

It's been HOT!

Anyway I still have my heart, and other organs set on sliding down that the tiny hatchway of the decommissioned sub at the 46th street pier!