Saturday, July 31, 2010
The above, and left is me in Hell tonight at work.
Finally got hold of my doctor. This after he did not return either my or my pharmacist calls for over a week.
He wants to see me. That's good. I want to see him too. I'm still in very painful, and disorienting withdrawals from the powerful medications he prescribed, but then failed to renew.
These scary withdrawals start after missing just 'one' dose, one day. Thanks to him I've missed 12.
So a meeting is arraigned. I'm going,..so is my attorney.
That's all I can legally say till this is resolved.
Below are the many effects associated with the withdrawal from Effexsor. In the last week I've had'em all.
'I MEAN ALL'. Often several at a time.
As I post now it's happening again. Last night, and this afternoon I nearly took my life. The night before I was planning a murder.
These were profound psychotic events for me.
Before that I as I said couldn't find my way home, at work I mis-programed equipment.
Indeed I would 'never' post things this fucked up, ugly, and personal if I weren't raving, offline, and nuts.
For all this I beg your pardon.
EFFEXSOR WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS.
1. Crying spells
2. Worsened mood
3. Low energy (fatigue, lethargy, malaise)
4. Trouble concentrating
5. Insomnia or trouble sleeping
6. Change in appetite
7. Suicidal thoughts******
8. Suicide attempts*****
9. Anxious, nervous, tense
10. Panic attacks (racing heart, breathless)
11. Chest pain
12. Trembling, jittery,or shaking
14. Agitation (restlessness, hyperactivity)
18. Homicidal thoughts or urges*****
19. Confusion or cognitive difficulties
20. Memory problems or forgetfulness
21. Elevated mood (feeling high)
22. Mood swings
23. Manic-like reactions
24. Auditory hallucinations
25. Visual hallucinations
26. Feeling detached or unreal
27. Excessive or intense dreaming
29. Flu-like aches and pains
33. Runny nose
34. Sore eyes
38. Abdominal pain or cramps
39. Stomach bloating
41. Spinning, swaying, lightheaded
42. Hung over or waterlogged feeling
43. Unsteady gait, poor coordination
44. Motion sickness
47. Numbness, burning, or tingling
48. Electric zap-like sensations in the brain
49. Electric shock-like sensations in the body
50. Abnormal visual sensations
51. Ringing or other noises in the ears
52. Abnormal smells or tastes
53. Drooling or excessive salivausers
55. Blurred vision
56. Muscle cramps, stiffness, twitches
57. Feeling of restless legs
58. Uncontrollable twitching of mouth
Up to 78% of effexor users will experience these withdrawal symptoms.
This can happen with one missed dose. (..so far as I mentioned above I've had 12 missed doses.)
These symptoms will show up for 66% of Paxil , and 60% of Zoloft users.
Reference: “The Antidepressant Solution”
by Joseph Glenmullen, M.D.