Sunday, December 28, 2008

"Ham!"













No not me,..the "guest of honor" at Christmas dinner. Tonight I found myself at a Holiday Feast. I had no idea this was going to happen. I was swept along like a log in a flash flood to a feast worthy of old Fizziwig's bashes.

He of Dickens "Christmas Carol" fame.

I have to say I've been to more parties had more hair raising adventures, and been bestowed with more kindnesses since I've been Homeless than in 30 years of being a taxpaying drone

Oh, but the ham!

Oh my! A Christmas ham all glazed, and plump, and lit by candles! It was like a pagan wedding, but without the human sacrifices. An infamous artist, unnamed for the nouce, threw a bash that I was swept up into.

Being somewhat infamous myself,..check out "Bleeding Queers" one, 'and' two, I felt right at home. Mostly. There was some weirdness, but nevermind that now. I ate, and drank more than I have in the last six months.

"At this festive time of the rolling year when wealth rejoices, and want is keenly felt."

You said it pal!

The lines above from the liberal trouble makers that foolishly wandered into Scrooge's office to ask him to shell out dough for the poor.

Yeah well they got an earful didn't they. Still Scrooge was redeemed, and that's all that matters in the end. We get redeemed. Re-Born. Sorry if that's too religious what can I say. Must be the time of year,...and the ham.

Btw, Braja please don't tell dear Pushpa that I fell off the sprouts wagon,...it was just for tonight. Well okay this week,..month, eh,...till the Ham runs out!

Anyhow I got's to work on my play, and eat everything in sight. So a Merry Holidaze, and New Year to you All!

....hic,..burp!

'oops excuse me!

(In the interests of full disclosure the Ham above is a "stunt double" for the former pig consumed tonight. I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it.

The mob of layabouts, artists, and shameless liberals finished the poor thing off before I could make it famous here.

Okay I had a serious share too, but that was for research for my play. ...Burp! ..sorry.)


_______________________________________________________________________________________

Swell, I go from eating huge piles of Ham to Holocaust Dolls. No wonder G-d's punishing me!
_______________________________________________________________________________________

No comments: