Thursday, April 8, 2010

"Chill Mickey, it's Okay"











So I wakes up today, and to my amazement our favorite President has tried to keep one of his promises. A world without Nukes. He signed some (*paper) that details what we 'won't' do to the world if we get really pissed off.

Sure he sez it "might not happen in our lifetimes",...handy loophole that.

Well what'd ya want it's a beginning.

Also I'm glad that he's getting the message as to how unhappy the progressive community,..such as it is in this downsized, laid off country, how generally annoyed we are with him. Okay he ain't Santa Claus, but at least he can 'try' to be the tooth fairy.

Especially with that castrated National Health Bill of his.

Both things btw, the Nuke deal, and the N.H. joke are full of loopholes so big that the (**"Wall Street Oligarch of Atomic Plunderers") can herd elephants through it.

Still business is business, and we'll see where this takes us.

However Mr. Happy 'still' hasn't come over to make me dinner or declare "Free Ice Cream Day" like he promised when he was running. Well okay comrade Zaek a long time friend of these blogs is right. Sugar is bad for us but still.

***However comrades, my dear comrades who can say no to pastry. Creamy, crusty, sugary, fluffy pastry,....heaven forgive me.

Ahem,..eh I digress.

However like I say here or on one of my 12,000 blogs "I'm giving that Obama guy a second chance", and I am.

Former Vice President Cheney on the other hand is a menace to world peace.
_______________________________________________________________________________

*...We remember what a certain corporal said about "Scraps of Paper".

**...I heard some Stalinist nut job use this phrase at a "Peace" demo when I was a kid. I always loved it in a surreal Che as Pope sense.

Ya gotta love these times. Politics that makes it's own gravy.















***"Begone Mephistopheles, and take thy demon cream puffs with thee! Oh ye foul spirit of Beelzebub's fearful lair."

"I beg of thee! Tempt me no more with thy wicked lip smacking creamy delights from Hades!"

"Well okay maybe one bite."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cream puff-Sidney-did ya' have to??? Oh my!!! I feel my pancreas exploding!!!

Mr. Chips

Anonymous said...

You know Sidney, you are a gullible fool if you think Obama is anything but a two faced lying trickster.

Here's part of an analysis of the 2011 budget under this Obummer government:

"The 2011 military budget, by the way, is the largest in history, not just in actual dollars, but in inflation-adjusted dollars, exceeding even the spending in World War II, when the nation was on an all-out war footing."

If you think you are living in a safer world because of Obama, you are living in a fools paradise. Open your eyes man!

Uncle Sydney 2012 said...

Yeah, yeah I hears ya.

If you've been following my adventures you'll know that I've been giving Obama hell since last summer.

Still despite everything I've decided to lay off for a bit to see what he does next.

Last time I called him an "incompetent two faced lying weasel".

Then one of my dear readers said "No!". He actually "a very 'competent' lying weasel. Meaning this guy knows exactly what he's doing,..he just ain't telling us.

I'm giving him a chance to get it right anyway. I was there for the 50's, and 60's so I refuse to give up Hope.

Even if it eventually turns out that 'he' has.

Uncle Sydney 2012 said...

I had my pancreas surgically replaced with a chocolate bunny long ago.