Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Moon Watching"

































Other than insulting the French I'm in a quiet frame of being. The loss of my brother, and so many of my friends this past season has been soul shaking. I'm still trying to figure things out.

So I'm going through the motions of living. Not so bad really. I'm working on my little house, cooking, reading really bad science fiction. Well that, and taking snapshots of the *moon each night from my bedroom window. Click on'em to enlarge.

Life goes on.

*I've got to get a better camera. I'm still using that old low end SONY. I need something with a better resolution for the heavens. Granted that last shot was through fog.

Stay Tuned.

4 comments:

Zaek said...

It's waxing.

Will said...

Chin Up! Sidney

Zaek said...

So sorry to hear about your brother and all those you've lost. I've yet to reach that stage in life, but I may yet.

Astrologically, a waxing moon is considered auspicious, a good time for starting things, odd as that may sound in this context.

Uncle Sydney 2012 said...

Thanks comrades. I'm a bit weepy'n nuts just now. Going for the sympathy vote, and all.

I'll be better when the meds kick in.

Peace to you.