Saturday, June 27, 2009

"Red Sky in Morning..."

































"Red Sky in Morning, Sailor Take Warning!"

Wow! I look out'a my window, and see all this,..good grief! Is it me or has the sky been going especially nuts lately. Maybe it's the build up to the end of the world in 2012.

Btw that's a real break for Wbai since that's when our current lease runs out. What with the world getting swallowed by a giant squid that year. The dreaded "2012!"

What with the ultimate doom befalling the lot of us we won't have to go through all the hassle of finding, and buying new digs.

I hope.

(Click on the photos. Up close these look like some of the cloud bans of Jupiter. Ummm, did I fall asleep, and wake up on a moon of Jupiter,..again?)



(...watch with the sound off, cheesy music. Jupiter is Seriously Cool!)

No comments: