Thursday, June 25, 2009

"...all through the night"

































My sleep is bad. Nightmares, and surreal madness every time. Either I can't sleep or I sleep for 12 hours at a time. Many flash backs, and nightmares about care giving for various family over the years.

Sickness, madness, despair again, and again.

Sometimes I'm in my childhood home, sometimes other places. However the situation is always the same. Sickness, and death of loved ones. Yep this is text book post traumatic stress stuff. So,...what to do.

Nothing.

Just ride the rapids, and get to the other side. Anyway while laying in bed I take snapshots of the passing clouds, and my various toys. I do this to help me retain what sanity I still have.

No big deal in a world where more than a Billion people don't have fresh water. My 'only' problem is to recover from a brief time on the streets homeless, and the loss of family. Ya know, I really hate this shit.

It's my blog, and I'll whine if I want too.

No comments: