Sunday, June 28, 2009

"My Bedroom Window"












It just occurred to me that my bedroom window or what's floating past it has become a major player in this blog. Also that I very rarely post pictures of people,..any people here.

It's mostly dolls, clouds, toys, and or my floor.

Humm, maybe as a project I'll go out from time to time, and take snaps of interesting, and cute people on Earth.

What'da ya think?

Also I need a new camera. The low-end Sony I've been using for the past few years is getting cranky. It's been with me through the trenches, and deserves a nice retirement.

Stay Tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People-pix would be excellent.

Any of the Canon or Nikon point-and-shoots would work. Casio also has some very nice small cameras. The other day I saw a super little Olympus that takes great shots.

Good luck shopping! (I've always had good luck with B&H.)

Franz