Sunday, December 16, 2007

"Oh X-Mas Tree, Oh Blah, Blah, Blah..."






























I was sitting around bored tonight so I set up a christmas tree in the News Room. This office is the last outpost of relative sanity at the radio station I'm sentenced to. A long stretch,...29 years so far.

Anyhow I went back to my office dug up some toys, and set this joyous tableau. I picked up the Empire State Building model about two years ago. I never got around to building it till tonight.

I really like it. It came out swell!

We were supposed to get a foot of snow, and ice, but now they say mostly rain. Just as well. I'm not in the mood for a blizzard just now. Maybe after new years. We haven't had a snow storm on Christmas for years,...maybe 10 or more. This is turning out to be like a pre-global warming winter around here. Fine with me. I really miss winter.

Anyhow Merry Holidaze comrads!
(Click on pix's they look cool enlarged. Btw, Ched I put more "Teenie Weenies" on my new page "Bleeding Queers")

3 comments:

Marguerite said...

My children will not be at home this year for Christmas. I do not decorate a fir tree. We will invite our Chinese neighbors. That will be a strange Christmas, I presume...
Different, and yet fine....

Uncle Sydney 2012 said...

I'm sure you'll all have a wonderful time. Though yes you must miss your babies.

Merry Cristmas.

Anonymous said...

Sydney, Love the Empire State model. It even lights up.

Nearly finished the diorama. I even got two of the fairy boys/elves to pose for a passionate kiss specially for you.