Thursday, December 6, 2007

"X-Mas Faeries"






























Actually I took these snaps last summer, but you gets the idea. I loves faeries. They've been through hell'n back, but still has open hearts. All that sweet compassion stuff. Me,...Feh!! I used to be nice, but now I'm just another bastard.

On the other hand I'm out of meds so I'm depressed, and nuts today. Here's the funny thing. As much as the holidaze makes me crazy I'm sorry that it goes so fast. Soon Christmas, then New Years. After that another long grey winter, and all the stupid shit of another year starts all over again.

Not a way to run a railroad.

Clearly I needs a vacation. That, and lots of drugs, and booze which of course I can't have or I'll die. 'Least that's what various of my doc's told me. "You go back to your old hobbies, and you die."

I had an old dear buddy. A writer,...you've heard of him. Anyway he was told, "You drink again, and you die". He did, and he did.

So his gift to me was his final example. Thanks pal, and a merry Christmas to you too!

3 comments:

Bobby D. said...

The holidays are both wonderful and terrible in a way. A good friend's husband just passed away, so I will help her get through.

January eh--if it pretty and snowy I do like it .
I never make new years resolutions. do you?

Uncle Sydney 2012 said...

Never.

I'm far too set in my "50 something" annoying ways. 'Have been since I was 12 or so.

...I started middleage a tad early so I'm really good at it.

Uncle Sydney 2012 said...

I am very sorry for your friend's loss. I also have friends that have recently passed or have had loved ones of theirs pass on.

However the loss of a spouse is particularly hard. My Aunt Agnes didn't survive the loss of her husband my Uncle Clyde.

She caught flu, and wouldn't fight it. She let it take her. It happens that way some times. So be especially close to your friend in through here.

It's been a busy season for the Angel of Death. She comes closer to me with each loss.

We see each other so often now that we just nod, and smile as we go about our jobs. Like neighbors passing each other on the way to work.