Sunday, July 6, 2008

"I'm Nuts Again"














Well, for long time fans you already know what's up. For those of you who have just tuned in suffice to say I have issues. Nothing that big, just death, grief, loss, general dysfunction, and nothing good on tv.

Basically the same shit as everybody else.

It's just that it coming down real hard this time. You know how it can get. Anyway most folks when this hits just drink heavily, smoke alot of dope or look up old sex mates.

None of these things are options for me. So I have to hang on ride the rapids, and hope I'm still in one piece at the end.

Ride'em Cowboy!

(..eh, anybody got a few extra valium?)

3 comments:

Stan said...

Sorry Sydney I'm no help to you. I know how you feel though if that helps at all. I'm just tired of the heat already and especially the humidity.

Kit said...

hey syd, hang in there. yeah it really sucks when depression hits and you have no vices to turn to. keep yourself busy i suppose. i kinda miss your toy vids. perhaps making some of that would help. we're here with and for you.

Uncle Sydney 2012 said...

Thanks for being there Comrads. Don't worry, I'll come out of this shit storm.

Eh,...'least I'm pretty sure of that.

Till then I'm hanging on!