Friday, August 21, 2009

"Dreams"


























I've been having seriously weird dreams lately. Clearly I'm not eating enough fried food or drinking enuff coke!

I think the above "Moth Girl" is me, and the kid is my lover,..or something. Anyway I must have slugged him 'cause he has a black eye. ..click on it, and see.

Anyhow a lot of interspecies stuff, 9/11 reruns, a bunch of neat Queer boy stuff, and alien invasions. 'Wish I took notes on these dreams like I used too. Swell material for stories in them.

Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why 9/11 flash backs ?

Uncle Sydney 2012 said...

I have 9/11 dreams still as do many. I'm always in the bowels of the wreckage. The floors, and walls at impossible angles.

Like Escher drawings.

Speaking of dreams. I just woke up from a Shakespearian scene.

A tall, pale, and old Monarch was slowly walking in A foggy moonlit wood.

His few attendants were shadows in the backround.

As he paced he repeated softly, "...am I not the King,..am I not the King?"

Zaek said...

I imagine the flashbacks come from being on the scene at the time. If I lived in NYC rather than far away, I bet I would still be having disquieting dreams about it too.

But you ARE the King of Sydneyland!

Uncle Sydney 2012 said...

It's 'good' to be King.