Sunday, November 9, 2008

"OBAMA CLAUS"



Well okay I'm making a list of stuff I wants from Obama Claus!

First there's that Pony that other bum never got me.

Also I wants a big frigg'n pile of dough,..tax free bonds will due for a start.

Then I want 'that' bastard at work disappeared. I'm sure the Secret Service can take care of that detail.

I wants snow at X-Mas, door to door free limo service, a bigger dick, longer orgasums, free cable, breakfast in bed, a personal chef, a 1957 Chevy,...two tone, a generous grant to study the effects of having vast personal wealth.

...'and' I never wants to have to pay tax's ever again dammit.

Okay that'll do for today. I'll call the White House in the morning for the important stuff.


(A cute tho' creepy in a Hitler Youth sort'a way Obama video.)


(Commie Kids sing da Praises of Dear Leader,...I see a pattern here.)

2 comments:

fanofgrendel said...

From Obama's victory speach:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep. We may not get there in one year or even one term, but America - I have never been more hopeful than I am tonight that we will get there. I promise you - we as a people will get there."

So you will get everything on your wish list, but it may require you to vote for him one more time.

Uncle Sydney 2012 said...

Humm, you might have a point. I mean after all there are just 'so many' ponies around.

Okay, deal.

I'll vote for the guy as many times as ACORN can arrange it,..wink, wink.

'But seriously folks.

I feel like I just took a hit off of gawd's bong, or sorted a giant line of the Blessed Virgin Mary's personal stash of coke.

I don't think I'm ever coming down from this.

There are NO WORDS!