Thursday, November 29, 2007

"...is a puzzelment."










I just don't understand it. Technically "No One" visits this page, well 4 or 5 pals peek in sometimes, yet thousands visit my Inkplum pages. They're frigg'n linked too! Ya'd think a few dozens of the courious might come over to see what else I was up to.

Maybe it's just that blogspot is uninteresting. I've noticed other pages that should have large audiences have numbers well below 1k. My page here petered out at 500, and has more or less gone to sleep.

Very strange.

Could it be the counters aren't working? A mystery. Well maybe not. Remember there was a large purge of pages at blogspot this year. Maybe that's soured the adult bloggers with this place. It sure did for me.

Well I'm keeping this page up as a place marker. They way a decommissioned naval vessel beomes a light ship. A becon. A place you can always find me.

Stay Tuned.

4 comments:

Bobby D. said...

you can keep this place as a place to keep your toys.

Uncle Sydney 2012 said...

Yeah that's sort of the idea. I see it as I said as a place marker for my pals. If they ever need to find me I'll be here with my toys.

Bobby D. said...

dennis is really picking on me today-- i think its because i posted about him yesterday.

does ai have a placemarker page?

he should. i miss him

Uncle Sydney 2012 said...

Humm, I don't know. What's he been doing? Oh my not another Blogsphere feud!

Throw Pies!