Thursday, November 8, 2007

"Self Medicate"







































I just realized what I was doing. Well okay maybe I always knew, but just never told myself. I buy toys the way other's self-medication with dope. Hey I used to do that too, but it kept trying to kill me,...the dope I mean.

Toys are better. For one they look nice, and also they're still there after you get "straight" or whatever not wanting to die is. Also unlike the expensive drugs that you, if you're lucky, piss or crap out of ya body. Toys are cost effective. So I suggest toys.

You can always give them away later to some swell kid in ya life. That's what I mostly do or did. See they all grew up so my toys is kind'a backed up on me. That's why I takes pictures of 'em so much. I'm trying to put them to work finally.

Get them to earn their keep in my leaky hovel. I really have to shovel my house out one of these daze. I'm seriously back up with dolls books, and assorted trucks, and choo-choo's.

Yeah I'll get to it. Till then I'm thinking of more electric trains. Btw scroll down I've got some swell pixtures of some of my rolling stock further down. I loves trains. Got that from my father who got it from his that actually worked on the railroad.

Never met him though, my grandpa, not my dad. Dad I knew, and he's a whole 'nother story.

Oh,...yeah, what am I medicating about?. Um, well the usual Ya know, our old pals, loss, grief, failure, disappointment, lonliness. All the major emotional food groups that we all have so much of. The above nick-kacks is how I handle it. Hey could do, and have done worse,...much worse.

Anyway I brings it up 'cause I'm hurting bad lately. More dead loved ones all that noise. Hey I know that's just how it is, but as I likes to say,..."It's my Blog, and I'll Whine if I want to."

Stay Tuned.

Btw, is anyone there? So odd. Thousands, now really getting towards the tens of thousands, amazing, go to my Inkplum page according to my stats,...see link. However hardly anyone has come here in months. 'Not even to peek. Strange. I mean I'm the same person. Is clicking a link really a barrier?

Or is it the pix's of naked people I puts up on Inkplum,...hummmm. Yeah right,...Duh!

No comments: