Monday, November 26, 2007

"Heatwave"











I just stumbled across the stick with this image on it. That morning was one hazy steamy mess! Boy was that a hot, hot morning, and a steamy hot awful day. You getting I can't handle the summer too well?

It's november, and I'm still freaked out by the only recently departed heat. Yeah summer lasted two extra months,...swell.

Anyway I think that was the hottest day of the year. It was 104f I think with humidity to match. I get thirsty just looking at this damned thing, I have to tell you NYC heat is a first class killer. Never come here in july, august or now thanks to global heating,...september! Foul shit to be sure.

That angry kid on the youtube video above has every right to hate our guts. We did know for decades that we were wrecking the planet. We knew, and we didn't do shit. Until a few months ago our government denied there was even a problem.

Yep if I was a kid I'd be more than just pissed with us.

(...btw click on this pix for the full steamy effect.)

No comments: